- In Action
- Knowledge & Resources
- About Us
- News & Events
- Members / Associates
News & Events
Over half-way into this decade and the downward trend in oil spills from tankers continues. The average number of large oil spills from tankers, i.e. greater than 700 tonnes, has progressively reduced and since 2010 averages 1.7 per year.
- 11/12/17 - ITOPF attends conference in South Korea
- 11/12/17 - ITOPF participates in China Oil Pollution Compensation Fund’s Technical Seminar, Shanghai
- 08/12/17 - ITOPF wins Environmental Protection Award
- 04/12/17 - ITOPF participates in HNS workshop in Egypt
- 28/11/17 - ITOPF attends 'Marine insurance in Russia 2017'
- 22/11/17 - ITOPF-sponsored environmental award won by remotely operated hull cleaner
- 21/11/17 - 7th GI WACAF Regional Conference, Côte d'Ivoire
- 28/02/18 - 01/03/18 - Offshore Arabia Conference & Exhibition, Dubai, 28 February - 1 March 2018
- 13/03/18 - 15/03/18 - INTERSPILL 2018, London, 13-15 March 2018