- In Action
- Knowledge & Resources
- About Us
- News & Events
- Members / Associates
Anne joined ITOPF in December 2014. She has a BSc in Environmental Engineering and Planning and an MSc in Environmental Engineering.
Before joining ITOPF, Anne worked as TOTAL SA secondee to IMO's Regional Centre in the Caribbean (REMPEITC). In this capacity, she has acted as a technical adviser and consultant to countries and territories of the wider Caribbean region. Her role included: facilitating and assisting in the development of national legislation, development of national response capabilities, and; training on the implementation of regional and international conventions and protocols relevant to marine pollution from ships (including OPRC, MARPOL and Ballast Water Management).
ITOPF Working Groups
Anne is a member of the HNS and Environmental Damage Working Groups.
- 05/11/2015 - GARD/ITOPF Seminar, Arendal, October 2015
- 30/11/2015 - ITOPF supports GI WACAF Project in regional conference for oil spill preparedness and response in West, Central and Southern Africa
- 24/05/2017 - Pollution Seminar & Workshop, Argentina
- 13/06/2017 - ITOPF presents at international oil pollution compensation regime seminar in Goa
- 05/07/2017 - GI WACAF Workshop, Republic of Congo